Monday, January 9, 2012

Grabbing the world by the lapels

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels.  Life's a bitch.  You've got to go out and kick ass."  -Maya Angelou

I read this quote on a friend's facebook status today and just thought, wow!  What an awesome thing to say.  I clearly need to read up on Ms. Maya Angelou.

I identified with it because I am back in DC and trying to make it happen.  I'm looking at sales positions now.  Interviewed last week....hoping for another interview this week.  I extended my deadline to Feb. 1 to find a job up here.  If not, I am going back to Texas.  And I am OK with it now.  I will write more later but I am tired like no other, just needed to get that awesome quote etched in stone on here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment