- Are you good at influencing other people?
- If you could persuade people to do one thing right now, what would it be?
- Did you feel a lot of pressure with January's NaBloPoMo?
I know I have been missing in action these past three days but I wanted to finish up the NaBloPoMo January challenge by answering the last few questions listed below!
1. I would like to think that I am good at influencing people as I am now in sales/recruiting. I am just starting off in the field though so I hope I continue to improve my influencing ability. As I mentioned earlier I am naturally an introvert but I enjoy connecting and influencing other people. I just need my alone time to recharge now and then!
2. If I could persuade people to do one thing right now it would be to ship me some chocolate and free clothes for being awesome! OK, just kidding. I would persuade negative people to be more understanding and considerate of others. I have seen too much negativity lately and I think life is too short for that.
3. Surprisingly, I did not feel a lot of pressure with January's NaBloPoMo. I thought I would but my blogging has slowly become a habit. Except for the last three days of course! I will cut myself some slack since this was my first week on the new job. In fact, I enjoyed this month's challenge so much that I am going to sign up for February! Plus, it's a shorter month!
Happy Friday, all!