Friday, January 31, 2014

Final January NaBloPoMo entry

  1. Are you good at influencing other people?  
  2. If you could persuade people to do one thing right now, what would it be?  
  3. Did you feel a lot of pressure with January's NaBloPoMo?
I know I have been missing in action these past three days but I wanted to finish up the NaBloPoMo January challenge by answering the last few questions listed below!   

1.  I would like to think that I am good at influencing people as I am now in sales/recruiting.  I am just starting off in the field though so I hope I continue to improve my influencing ability.  As I mentioned earlier I am naturally an introvert but I enjoy connecting and influencing other people.  I just need my alone time to recharge now and then!

2. If I could persuade people to do one thing right now it would be to ship me some chocolate and free clothes for being awesome!  OK, just kidding.  I would persuade negative people to be more understanding and considerate of others.  I have seen too much negativity lately and I think life is too short for that.

3. Surprisingly, I did not feel a lot of pressure with January's NaBloPoMo.  I thought I would but my blogging has slowly become a habit.  Except for the last three days of course!  I will cut myself some slack since this was my first week on the new job.  In fact, I enjoyed this month's challenge so much that I am going to sign up for February!  Plus, it's a shorter month!

Happy Friday, all!

Rahel

No comments:

Post a Comment