Friday, January 3, 2014

Procrastination vs. To Do Lists

Do you have a tendency to procrastinate, or do you like checking things off your to-do list?

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I do have a natural inclination to procrastinate. Procrastination was my middle name last year.  And on top of that, I rarely maintained a to-do list.  Well, good bye 2013!   

This year, I want to check things off my to-do list like I used to.  Back when I was in school, I was the queen of to-do lists.  I got immeasurable joy from checking items off my extensive lists.  Don't get me wrong, I would still procrastinate in school but I knew what had to get done and by when.  There was a method to my procrastination madness!  The 24 hour computer lab by my dorm was my best friend.  So, in addition to getting my tech life organized, I am going to start 2014 off by writing a daily to do list.  Most likely this will end up being a weekly list but hey, it is better than nothing.  And even if I do procrastinate on it, at least I will have the joy of checking items off eventually!

How about my fellow bloggers?  Do you have a daily or weekly to-do list?  How do you hold yourself accountable for things that need to get done?

Hope y'all have a great weekend.  Happy Friday!

Rahel

Yes, that's me posing outside my beloved 24 hour Computer Lab in college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment