Monday, January 27, 2014

Responsibilities

Which of your responsibilities stress you out the most?

Right now I am fortunate to be at a point in my life when I don't have a whole lot of responsibility.  I guess that's part of being in your 20s?   Also, I still live at home with my family which cuts back a lot of things I would otherwise have to take care of.  I do pitch in around the house though!  ;)  


I just started a new job today and while I am apprehensive about the next few weeks getting adjusted, I am optimistic.  Today was a good first day on the job and I am going to take it in baby steps. This is a new perspective for me as I usually put a lot of pressure on myself from the get go as I did in my last job.  It takes time to learn and adapt to a new work environment though.  So, I am going to practice self -love and trust that I will pick things up in time.


This entry reminds me of a little song by the one and only Miss Whitney Houston entitled "Step by Step."  


I'm takin' it step by step/bit by bit/stone by stone yeah/brick by brick. Step by step/day by day/mile by mile yeah/go your own way.


Rest in Peace, beautiful Whitney.  











No comments:

Post a Comment